If you do not hold an annual triathlon license, you must purchase a One-Day License from the French
Federation AND provide a valid medical certificate.
Your medical certificate must be:
- Dated less than one year from the day of the race,
- With the mention "triathlon in competition” or “sport in competition”
- It must mention your first name, your surname, the date of the consultation, be signed and
stamped by a doctor.
- Download a sample of a medical certificate
- Purchase your French triathlon one-day license online