All relay athletes competing in France, without exception, are required to hold a valid Triathlon
- If you have a valid annual triathlon licence from France, Great Britain, Germany, Belgium,Luxembourg, Switzerland, Italy, Portugal, Spain or the Netherlands, you only need to provide us proof of your annual license.
- If you have a FFN license and you are doing the swim leg, you must additionally purchase a One-Day License from the French Federation. This is valid for the bike leg (FFC license) and the run leg (FFA license).
- If you do not hold an annual license, you must purchase a One-Day License from the French Federation AND provide a valid medical certificate.
- If you do not have a French or affiliated country triathlon license and you participate in two legs of the race, you must obtain TWO one-day licenses from the French Federation.
Your medical documents must be imported into the Dokeop platform to validate your registration.
- Download a sample of a medical certificate
- Purchase your French triathlon one-day license online